- After you have finished Step 1, 2 and 3 you must properly arrange the EVE Client windows.
- Right click on Neocom Panel and select the option to Reset Buttons !
- When you are done, right click on Neocom and select Lock Neocom.
- The Neocom Panel (the left sidebar which houses all your icons) must be dragged to its smallest possible size. (It may not be configured wider with large icons.) In order to do this you simply click on the Neocom Panel margin and drag it to the left to resize it.
MOUSE LEFT CLICK TO RESIZE
DRAG TO LEFT
- Open your Inventory by pressing " ALT+C " or by clicking on the icon from Neocom Bar
- To open your Ore Hold in a new window, click on the Active Ship icon in your Inventory, right click on the Ore Hold icon and select from menu "Open in new window" . (You must do this for your Ship Cargo window if you do not have an Ore Hold.)
- Make the Ore Hold window as small as possible and place it exactly in the bottom left corner of the client window. Make sure to attach it to the Neocom as shown.
Your final EVE Client Station windows setup must appear exactly as portrayed the Step 7 screenshot.
After your Ore Holdwindow is situated exactly as in the screenshot above, resize the Corporate Hangar window to be as small as possible, hide the Index Icons using the double arrows (<<) and place it above the Ore Hold window like in the screenshot.
If you use drones, place your Drone window adjacent to the Corporate Hangar window exactly as in the screenshot from Step 7.
-Open your People & Placeswindow by pressing the ALT+E keys and go to the Places tab.
- Create a New Folder in the People & Placeswindow and name it POS Mining. Place all your saved belt locations (bookmarks) and the and the saved location of the POS Corporate Hangar in this folder .
- Double-click this new POS Mining folder. This will open it up in a separate window. Move this POS Mining window to the upper left corner of client screen, as pictured in Step 7.
- Click on Label to sort the bookmarks/locations so that the station is the first in list and following it are the asteroid belt bookmarks.
When you create the POS Corporate Hangar Array bookmark, you must bookmark the Corporate Hangar itself. You can do this by right-clicking on the POS Corporate HangarArray and choosing Save Location. (Not just on an empty spot in space outside the POS.)
Continue your setup by completing Step 5: Mining Settings. When you are done, you should warp back to to the POS Corporate Hangar Array, right click on it, and select from the menu the option to
After doing this the POS Corporate Hangar Array will appear on your Overview in the Asteroids tab. (See the screenshot from Step 7 .)