- After you have finished Step 1, 2 and 3 you must properly arrange the EVE Client Station windows.
- Right click on Neocom Panel and select the option to Reset Buttons !
- When you are done, right click on Neocom and select Lock Neocom.
- The Neocom Panel (the left sidebar which houses all your icons) must be dragged to its smallest possible size. (It may not be configured wider with large icons.) In order to do this you simply click on the Neocom Panel margin and drag it to the left to resize it.
MOUSE LEFT CLICK TO RESIZE
DRAG TO LEFT
- Open your Inventory by pressing " ALT+C " or by clicking on the icon from Neocom Bar
- After EVE Client window reset you performed in Step 1 the Inventory window will pop-up in the middle of your EVE Client screen.
- To open your Ore Hold in a new window, click on the Active Ship icon in your Inventory, right click on the Ore Hold icon and select from menu "Open in new window" . (You must do this for your Ship Cargo window if you do not have an Ore Hold.)
Your final EVE Client Station windows setup must appear exactly as portrayed the Step 4 screenshot.